Main Website Home
Get A Quote
MARCOM's training products on "Bloodborne Pathogens in Healthcare Facilities"... incorporating the latest medial language and needle stick guidelines... have been specifically created to assist facilities in fulfilling the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard's (29 CFR Part 1910.1030) training requirements.
Topics covered in these products include:
- Epidemiology and symptoms of bloodborne diseases.
- Modes by which bloodborne disease is transmitted.
- The Exposure Control Plan.
- Recognition of exposure situations.
- Practices to prevent exposure.
- HBV vaccination.
- Emergency procedures.
- Signs and labels.
- Selection and use of personal protective equipment.
- and more.