Main Website Home
Get A Quote
You will be provided with an username and password to log in.
Two-Day, Safety in the Laboratory, Extended online course is a better overview of lab safety fundamentals of laboratory hazards, regulatory requirements and preventive measures. You will learn to identify and manage common laboratory hazards; many of which you may never have considered. Using a "real world" approach to safety issues in the laboratory, we will illustrate how to reduce the likelihood of injury, illness, accidents and lawsuits while providing you with simple, inexpensive (even free) things that you can do to have an even better safety program.
This course can also be found live or hosted as a pre-conference workshop in many locations.
If you would like to host a Two-Day course you can get a quote here
Who should attend?
- Seminar Notebook (PDF version),
- Certificate of Participation (upon completion of quiz),
- 1.4 Continuing Education Units (CEU's),
- Graduate Credit eligibility,
- ABIH CM Points eligibility,
- Follow up questions & review
- Discounts/coupons for future trainings, consultation services, and publications
- Environmental, Health & Safety Professionals
- Science, Art & Technology Educators / Researchers
- Business Officers / School Administrators
- Risk Managers/ Operations Managers
- Lab Managers / Supervisors / Workers
|Introduction||Accidents & Activities |
|Biological and Animal Hazards ||Chemical Storage|
|Disposal of Chemicals||Electrical Safety|
|Eye & Face Protection||Fire Control|
|Legal Aspects||Planning for Emergencies |
|Needs Assessment||OSHA Lab Standard|
|Safety Program Planning||Scope of the Problem|
|Student/Employee Involvement ||Ventilation|
For group rates or additional information, please contact LSI
Members receive a 10% discount on this product. Discount is applied once your order is processed.
For any special discount codes, please enter these in the note field provided at check out. When checking out, please include each registrants full name and email address.
If you would like to have this course at your location contact Mary Thompson