Main Website Home
Get A Quote
You will be provided with an username and password to log in.
Three-Day, Safety in the Laboratory, Comprehensive online course is the best and most comprehensive coverage of the essentials of lab safety and effective safety programs.This course will help you learn to identify and manage common laboratory hazards; many that you may never have considered. You will discover how federal, state and local environmental, health and safety requirements apply to the laboratory environment, and how to improve regulatory compliance, reduce liability exposure, and most importantly convince others to care more about health, safety and the environment.
This course can also be found live and hosted at various college and university campuses across the nation.
If you would like to host a Three-day or 24-hr course you can get a quote here
Who should attend?
- Seminar Notebook (PDF version),
- Certificate of Participation (upon completion of quiz),
- 2.0 Continuing Education Units (CEU's),
- Graduate Credit eligibility,
- ABIH CM Points eligibility,
- Follow up questions & review
- Discounts/coupons for future trainings, consultation services, and publications
- Environmental, Health & Safety Professionals
- Science, Art & Technology Educators / Researchers
- Business Officers / School Administrators
- Risk Managers/ Operations Managers
- Lab Managers / Supervisors / Workers
|Biological and Animal Hazards ||Chemical Storage|
|Compressed Gases||Disposal of Chemicals|
|Electrical Safety||Eye & Face Protection|
|Fire Control||Handling Chemicals|
|Legal Aspects||Needs Assessment|
|OSHA Lab Standard||OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Std. |
|Planning for Emergencies||Radiation|
|Recordkeeping||Safety Program Planning|
|Scope of the Problem||Student/Employee Involvement|
For group rates or additional information, please contact LSI
Members receive a 10% discount on this product. Discount is applied once your order is processed.
For any special discount codes, please enter these in the note field provided at check out. When checking out, please include each registrants full name and email address.
If you would like to have this course at your location contact Mary Thompson