Main Website Home | Training Schedule | Get A Quote | Membership
You will be provided with an username and password to log in.
One Day, Safety in the Laboratory, Introduction online course is intended to provide participants with a very good overview of lab safety fundamentals, laboratory hazards, regulatory requirements and preventive measures.
This course can also be found live in our Natick, MA location or hosted as a pre-conference workshop in many locations.
If you would like to host a One-Day course you can get a quote here.
- Seminar Notebook (PDF version),
- Certificate of Participation (upon completion of quiz),
- 0.7 Continuing Education Units (CEU's),
- Graduate Credit eligibility,
- ABIH CM Points eligibility,
- Follow up questions & review
- Discounts/coupons for future trainings, consultation services, and publications
Who should attend?
- Environmental, Health & Safety Professionals
- Science, Art & Technology Educators / Researchers
- Business Officers / School Administrators
- Risk Managers/ Operations Managers
- Lab Managers / Supervisors / Workers
|Biological and Animal Hazards
|Disposal of Chemicals
|Eye & Face Protection
||Planning for Emergencies
|Safety Program Planning
||Scope of the Problem
For group rates or additional information, please contact LSI at 508-647-1900.
Members receive a 10% discount on this product. Discount is applied once your order is processed.
For any special discount codes, please enter these in the note field provided at check out. When checking out, please include each registrants full name and email address.
If you would like to have this course at your location contact Mary Thompson